Monday, November 7, 2011

Cannen Turns 1

My baby turned one on July 19th!! We are so lucky to have him in our family :) He is such a sweet boy and brings so much joy to our family! He hasn't quite mastered the art of walking yet, but I am sure it will come soon. He loves his blankey and his nunu (pacifier). He is starting to eat a lot of different foods and he loves them all so far! His brothers and sister can't get enough of him and he is so lucky to have them. This year went by so fast I can't believe he is already one! I wish time would just slow down a bit! We had a party for him with our friends and family. I was very happy that we could finally have a birthday party outside. The other kids birthdays are during the winter months so we always have them inside and this was something I was looking forward to! On Cannen's actual birthday the two of us drove down to Rockford, Illinois to see Joe. He was working on a storm there and he was gone for a while so we thought it would be great to spend Cannen's birthday with him. It was a short trip but we had fun while we were there!

I love him so much :)

Visiting Joe in Illinois on Cannen's birthday!

Cannen on July 19th, 2011
He was not a happy boy....

It started out well!

He didn't like his hat at all so this is the best picture I could get.

1 comment:

  1. Could Cannen be any cuter, what a fun birthday! Aren't 1st birthdays the best!

    ReplyDelete