Monday, November 7, 2011

October Fun

October was such a fun month! We had extremely nice weather! I don't mind the nice weather but it was too nice....like a few days were in the 80's. I just like the fall temperatures that go with the beautiful changing colors! I know if a few weeks I will kick myself for even wishing that! We went to the pumpkin patch on a great day and the kids had so much fun picking their pumpkins! Too bad the weather couldn't have stuck around for trick or treating! It was so cold that night, but the kids still had a great time! Cannen ended up getting sick the next day so that was unfortunate. Cameron got sick shortly after but he didn't even go trick or treating so I am not sure if the cold was the cause of the sickness! I can't believe October is over and Thanksgiving is around the corner! Time sure goes too fast!


He didn't want his picture taken I guess!

Duke is obsessed with our high school football team! This year he decided to be the quarterback of our team, Jay Tollefsean!

Sophia as Dorothy!

Dorothy and her Cowardly Lion :)

My kids!




Cameron's first year of football!


They had a spirit day at school! So this what they chose to wear!

Home from the Phantom football game!




Our Family :)


These three boys are less than a year apart and we all live right next to each other!

1 comment:

  1. Love their costumes! Especially Dorthy and the Lion:) So sad both your boys got sick!

    ReplyDelete