Saturday, December 10, 2011

Growing up too fast

My baby is growing up too fast. We made 11/11/11 memorable by getting Cannen's first hair cut. It was needed, but it made for a sad day! It was like he grew up over night. He was only suppose to get a trim but he was moving so much so that trim turned into a full hair cut. All his curls were cut off. And anyone who knows me knows how much I love curls on baby's! It was hard to get used to his new hair cut, but I did and now I love how it looks!





This was his first bath without his bath seat! He loved it :)


So much actually that one day I gave him a bath and after he was dressed he went back in the bathroom and hopped in again...clothes and all!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think he could be any cuter! I would have a hard time cutting his curls too but he looks so cute...and busy!

    ReplyDelete